Menu

Will PHP sell SWB's session about hsing the good kids/odd ones out?

I was so disappointed that this session wasn't for sale at the convention yesterday. Is it possible she will sell it at PHP?

I listened to her session "Burning Out", and It is definitely my favorite of all her lectures (and I love them all)!! I bought a recording of it and plan to loan it out to every homeschool mom I know! I found myself holding back the tears as she described the symptoms and causes of burning out. She spoke about her personal experiences with it and how she found a way to a better place. Her tips to prevent it as well as solutions to cope if you're already there were so encouraging! Thank you, SWB!! Please make both these lectures available on your website!

We will definitely be posting the Burnout workshop at PHP just as soon as we get it edited; also the History and Middle School workshops I did at Cincy. The "Odd Ones Out/Good Kids" workshop is a brand new one that I'm only offering live, for right now. I talk a lot about my parenting mistakes, and I'm not really comfortable having those mistakes frozen forever in a recording... :scared:

SWB

We will definitely be posting the Burnout workshop at PHP just as soon as we get it edited; also the History and Middle School workshops I did at Cincy. The "Odd Ones Out/Good Kids" workshop is a brand new one that I'm only offering live, for right now. I talk a lot about my parenting mistakes, and I'm not really comfortable having those mistakes frozen forever in a recording... :scared:

SWB

:hurray:  and an understandable omission!

SWB

:hurray: for the Burnout workshop and the History and Middle school workshops! I can't wait to hear them!

And I understand why you only want to do the other workshop live.

SWB

I understand! Thank you for making the Burnout session available on PHP. I'll refer my friends to your website to purchase it. I plan on listening to it many times!!

SWB

I was very thankful that I was able to hear both of these this weekend.  I needed to hear both of them.  Thank you so much for sharing your experience. 

SWB

Well, that settles it - you will have to return to Cincinnati and give that talk again in 2015. I had to miss the convention this year for the first time ever, and I was so disappointed to not be able to hear your "Good Kids/Odd Ones Out" workshop.