Menu

I have been a raging lunatic mom today.

Not only do I have PMS, but my in-laws are coming this weekend. I am feeling incredibly overwhelmed by the fact that we have been inundated with a series of nonrecurring and recurring appointments. Nothing serious. Just routine stuff that has seemed to all fall together in one big chunk. I just want ONE day where I do not have to leave the house. But, it is not foreseeable until a week from Friday. I realize I am having a pity party, but the worst part is I am taking my frustrations out on ds, who, thankfully, has a calmness about him like his dh's. He really deserves better than the way I have been acting today. Dh has been out of town, so I have not been sleeping well anyway. And I am DREADING being around my father-in-law this weekend, who sucks the very life out of me. A bunch of hollow excuses trying to justify my yelling at my precious child. Sigh.

I just needed to confess that I have been a bad mom today, and I can only hope and pray that I do a better job the rest of the day.

Thanks for "listening."

Unfortunately, I didn't get to do anything relaxing. Just had the pleasure of going to Wal-mart for groceries! :tongue_smilie: But, eventually, things will calm down. I don't know why I was getting so overwhelmed earlier. Dh is back from his trip and that helps tremendously. I shall sleep much better tonight.