Menu

Update on my mother ... and some good news ... (edited)

Luanne

She is still in the hospital.  She had a stint put in her heart this morning.  That part went well, but she found out she has five clogged arteries.   Apparently she has said in the past that she didn't want anyone messing with her heart.  She NEEDS to have this done.  My father is headed up to the hospital so they can have a consultation with him and her.  He is going to let her decide.  She NEEDS to have this done.  I don't understand why she wouldn't want to extend her life and make it better.  I'm just hoping and praying she decides to go ahead and let them do it.  :(

Edited to add: I just found out that she IS going to let them do the bypass surgery. :)

I have to say, my dad had 5 bypasses like 15 years ago and the man is STILL in amazing shape. He had a big scan done last year and everything looks great! He goes on 4-8 mile hikes at a time. It will make a huge difference in her quality of life and I'm so glad she agreed. Hoping for a smooth surgery and recovery! ((( <3 )))