Menu

If you already owm Ticket to Ride (USA)

Don't ask me.  I sort of turned into a junkie, with India, Europe, Nordic (just got, haven't played yet), the expansion pack, etc...  I don't think we've played the expansion pack 1910 yet either.  Go for what interests you.  I'm sure purists have opinions, but we've enjoyed all the versions we've played.  India was kind of weird, but we just figured maybe that's what it's really like in India?  (sort of chaotic, short trips, weird routes)  

We never tire of Europe, so I'd say it's our fav of what we have.  I think the Nordic might be a new fav, but we'll see.  Just take the plunge and try something.  :)

Btw, not to start a run or anything, lol, but I'm looking at some cooperative games on amazon that look fun.  (Forbidden Island, etc.)

And Does anybody have the expansion pack? Is it worth it?

We prefer playing the 1910 expansion to the original game, and having full size cards to replace the tiny originals is itself worth the price (assuming the original game still comes with the tiny cards).

I like Europe better than America.   My 9th grade dd likes America better.   We are a cut-throat playing family, though, and the stress of America is higher b/c there aren't any depots.  ;)   She likes the pressure.

That's interesting about the difference in America vs. Europe.  We only have Europe (which we LOVE) and I've looked at America on and off for several years - I had read the downside was the lack of stations (what you call depots?) but it was a great way to teach American geography.  Sigh.  In the end we have just played (and enjoyed) Europe :)