Menu

So . . . Street cleaner truck is going up and down our street

Jean in Newcastle

Sounds like something I would do...those trucks move veeeeery slowly.  It's gotta be boring and I'm sure his book is much, much more interesting.

Though, he really shouldn't be doing it.  But I can see the temptation to do so.  And the trucks move at like an inch a minute.

Sounds like something I would do...those trucks move veeeeery slowly.  It's gotta be boring and I'm sure his book is much, much more interesting.

Though, he really shouldn't be doing it.  But I can see the temptation to do so.  And the trucks move at like an inch a minute.

Yeah, but how bout an audio book.  I would worry about a small animal or child getting hit if they ran out in front of him.

Arrrghhh. It may be a boring job and a slow moving truck  - but what if he runs over someone's cat or child? Can you approach him personally without getting him into hot water? If he does it again, then I would be on the phone. Just curious - is it a young guy?

If you read in the headlines that "Woman in Newcastle goes Postal against all Persons Wearing Uniforms" it might mean that I finally snapped.  

In today's media environment, don't be surprised if the headline is "Newcastle Homeschooler Says No Reading Allowed for Blue Collar Workers!"

Don't get hung up on "blue collar workers" -- I don't know what type of worker a street cleaner is.  I just know what he isn't.