Menu

OUAT Hook Funnies

Mom in High Heels

You don't watch‽‽‽‽‽ Seriously?

Unfortunately, our tv doesn't pick up ABC. :( For most of what I watch, I have to wait for it to come on netflix, or buy the show. I see it's on netflix now, so I can start watching. Yay! :)

Unfortunately, our tv doesn't pick up ABC. :( For most of what I watch, I have to wait for it to come on netflix, or buy the show. I see it's on netflix now, so I can start watching. Yay! :)

The ABC website used to let you watch their shows free, so you could check that out for the current season's episodes.

The first HOT guy to show up on that show. Charming is meh and Rumple is strangely attractive but Hook is HOT.

Thank you!! I've never thought Charming was good looking. Not ugly but nothing to swoon about. I've also always felt weird about my attraction to Rumple. What's that about?? I might have issues....

Thank you!! I've never thought Charming was good looking. Not ugly but nothing to swoon about. I've also always felt weird about my attraction to Rumple. What's that about?? I might have issues....

You must :p

I'm a die hard Rumple fan. Partly because Robert Carlyle is amazing and portrayed Rumpelstiltskin pretty much exactly as I've always pictured him in my head, and partly because I find his Mr. Gold incarnation to be right up my alley.  Hook is definitely a close second though - he certainly is yummy. 

Neal isn't bad to look at either. Charming... eh. He's not ugly but he doesn't ring any bells. Plus he is so dang optimistic... to the point that it annoys me and I want the writers to crush all of his hopes and dreams, lol.