Menu

Shameless plea: if your child plays Minecraft, would he/she vote for my son here?

Nestof3

I did it and I'll ask my 2 players to do it also. :) I'm not a player but I love my little Minecrafters. :)

We were in the British Museum in London last week. There was a school group in their cute little Griffindor-like school uniforms sitting in the floor copying these Greek vases. The teacher was instructing them how to make the trim and one boy said to another, "It's like Minecraft." LOL I was suddenly very homesick for our boys. ;)

My youngest is trying to win Player of the Month on a Minecraft server he has played on for 18 months, and if he wins, he will get a 30-day free VIP membership. If anyone here (or their kids) plays Minecraft, please go here and vote for Lewanuva10. Thanks. :)

http://www.sneyersul.eu/index.php/giveaways

The 4 of us will all vote later today.

:)

Georgia

Thank you so much! The other boy had never played on the server before, but when my son asked him to vote for him (they are Minecraft Skype friends), the other boy joined the server and started asking for votes for himself. My son is bummed. :(

Wow. What a little weasel. :glare:

Bumping your thread for more votes!