Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 8/25 - 8/31

Negin

Going to try to get one in sometime today!  Was supposed to go running this morning, only to realize that I forgot to put my clothes in the dryer last night so I didn't have any shorts to run in - just a sports bra and a tank top.  I don't think that would have gone over too well!!  :D  :lol:

Don't know that I'll get a chance to run today between when DH gets off work and when he heads to the squad.  May try some of the yoga someone posted last week and get up to run in the morning...

Back on the machine today. I so wanted to skip it since I woke up with a headache. I'll do 30 minutes and hope for the best.

Hope your headache went away quickly. 

Will be running my very first 10k race on Monday. Crazy! Looking forward to it, but also really nervous!

How exciting! :)

Missed the morning workout so I'm determined to get it in this afternoon. Don't know what yet.

This is me this morning. Hoping to either do an Ellen Barrett DVD or to go for a swim later today. 

just a sports bra and a tank top.  I don't think that would have gone over too well!!   :D   :lol:

That is funny! Hope you got to do something - yoga, run or whatever. 

I did Jillian Michaels 6 Week 6 Pack yesterday afternoon. This morning I did her 30 day shred level 2. Not that I love her right now or anything.

Yep, I used to do her workouts quite regularly until I got injured quite badly. I no longer like her at all. She's too abrasive and harsh for my liking and I just can't take that style anymore. The one thing I do like about her workouts is that they're super-effective in a very short amount of time. 

I'm about to do Self: Slim & Sleek Fast - an Ellen Barrett workout. 

Sore throat. I guess I'm getting the cold everyone else in my family has. I didn't feel so great first thing this morning, but I'm feeling better now that I've had some warm tea. So I'll try to fit something in.

I hope you feel better!

I did get kettlebell in this morning.  My legs were tired so I dropped the weight down to 26lbs for the single-leg deadlifts, and by my 4th set I had to drop from 35lbs to 26lb for the lunges.  My presses are still a struggle.  I keep thinking one day they will feel easier.

Sore throat. I guess I'm getting the cold everyone else in my family has. I didn't feel so great first thing this morning, but I'm feeling better now that I've had some warm tea. So I'll try to fit something in.

Hope you feel better very soon. The sore throat stage is always the worst for me. 

Had a lovely swim yesterday in the ocean. When I got out, the sun was setting and literally touching the horizon. Beautiful. Quite a few tourists taking photos.

About to do: Crunch: Pick Your Spot Pilates.

Link to new thread. I'm quoting as many as possible, so there's a greater chance that you won't miss it. :) This thread has a tendency to get lost. 

Did Jillian 30 Day level 1. It was all I could handle with my cold.

Hope you feel better very soon. 

Today-15 mile bike ride

Ran today

I did get kettlebell in this morning.  

Will be running my very first 10k race on Monday. Crazy! Looking forward to it, but also really nervous!

Back on the machine today.

Week 3 of couch-to-5k

Played in our club's fun tennis tournament this weekend. 

A glassy morning at the ocean. 

Great job everyone!