Menu

Have I told you guys I am taking dance lessons?

Joanne

I looked at my life and asked myself if a client came to me wondering where to go next/what to do in order to build a life, what would I tell her?

And I'm doing just that!!

So, I am filling my life full of budget friendly activities - adult and with kids.

I also thought it was only a matter of time before the Texas culture police deport me because I can't C & W dance. A nearby bar gives lessons for a $2 cover charge on Thursday nights. Tonight was my 4th night, and I practiced the Two Step for the second time. I didn't have to look at my feet and I think I am building muscle memory of the dance.

The instructor asked me to dance after the class was over, and stretched me to my limit in terms of my skill set! It was awkward and great at the same time. I stayed longer tonight, with a friend from AA who has been joining me. We danced C & W and free style and did the cupid shuffle before we exited as the drunks came into their hours. ;)

My legs hurt, but I can't wait until next week.