Menu

Placed my Rainbow Resource Order Tuesday

fairfarmhand

I've had problems with slow shipping from them.  Last year a back ordered item took a couple months to arrive (the other items took ten days longer than expected).  If I recall correctly they stated it would take a week.  This year I avoided ordering from them.   Last year it was in August, so maybe earlier is better.

Congrats on the fast shipping, though.  

my most recent RR order was fast like that too with shipping and free shipping.....   very happy...

One little heads up just in case you experience this......  The delivery date changed from the original notice because it was going free shiping via UPS then to the post office.  only 2 extra days, which isn't a big deal really.   Just in case the delivery date changes.. that might be going on.  I was still happy with how fast it was in busy time with free shipping option, but was confused the first time the delivery date changed....  especially when UPS showed it in my city already.    It really made me laugh that RR and UPS got it to me in 1 business day, then it took local post office 2 days to go the last 2 miles.  LOL LOL

happy box day to you!!!! 

I have seen people post frustrations with their shipping, but they have always shipped incredibly fast for me.

Maybe they just know how impatient I am :)

I think a lot of it depends upon where you live and the luck of the draw as far as back orders go.

I've had an order from RR take *six weeks* to get to me. I've also had orders arrive quickly. At best, I'd say it is inconsistent and better the closer I live.

And they shipped my package today!

Estimated delivery time..Tomorrow!

This was with the free shipping offer too!

Now off to stalk the UPS website, tracing my package all the way to my front door!

Yep - mine came super quick too - out of their warehouse and received in, oh, 3 or 4 days!