Menu

I posted a Wordless Wednesday pic!

LOL. I think your post is so funny! It is a "Worldess Wednesday" pic, so you posted "words" in a different post! :)

Well, you've got to know me well enough to realize that I can never be totally wordless!! :D

I think I showed great restraint, actually, because I went around looking at other people's entries before I submitted mine and quite a few of them had typed captions directly beneath the "WW" pic! :lol:

2738739822_708229a028_m.jpg

I know it's supposed to be wordless so if you don't want the back story don't click on my blog.

Man, that must have been scary! I would have freaked out and my poor Dh would have passed out he can't handle it when our dc's get a cold much less something like that.

Beautiful! Makes me want to go to the beach! My kiddoes went last week to Emerald Isle in NC with Grandma and Grandpa. I can't post a WW though, I don't have a blog. :crying:

Well that's easily fixed, you know! It really couldn't be easier. Come on, come on, you know you want one! :tongue_smilie: