Menu

Story of the World: Kindle versions for all 4 volumes now available!!! :-)

Hunter

Darnit - I'm just screwed all around. LOLOLOL. I have a plain ole Nook Color and I don't have a PC or a Kindle. Boo hoo for me.

I believe there is a way to side-load the Kindle app on the color - it might involve rooting it though.

The kindle Mac app is decent, I don't like reading on it, but i use it to track what i have! LOL!!

I MUCH prefer kindle or epub books over PDFs, mainly because the PDFs i have experience with are set to the page size wise. That means they aren't great for smaller screens sometimes. But true ebooks have text that flows no matter the font size and screen size!!

I would prefer a non-DRMd epub file over a kindle file - then I could covert it to be device independent. :D The kids get it on their kindles, I get it on my iPad....

Thanks Hunter for letting us know. I was thinking about getting a second copy of the set of books for the kids--now I don't have to if I get the kindle version and we can all be reading at the same time (and save on bookshelf space).

I was a very late and reluctant kindle user but going on vacation with one suitcase just for books finally made me rethink my stance. We just got back from vacation and I have to say--it was great to not be lugging books around anymore.