Menu

Husband leaving on business trip

Well my husband just called. He leaves tomorrow for a business trip. It is a company emergency. I don't know when he will be back. He will miss my oldest dd's 19th birthday. He might miss our overnight trip for our 25th anniversary. I hope it is a short trip. I want the anniversary trip.

That is all.:crying:

Well my husband just called. He leaves tomorrow for a business trip. It is a company emergency. I don't know when he will be back. He will miss my oldest dd's 19th birthday. He might miss our overnight trip for our 25th anniversary. I hope it is a short trip. I want the anniversary trip.

So sorry. Maybe he can pick up something special on the trip for you dd's birthday. Or maybe that doesn't matter to them so much when they are 19? I hope he makes it back for your anniversary trip!

I am sorry. :grouphug: I hope the company emergency is solved quickly.:grouphug:

I feel your pain. Dh left at 4am Saturday on a similar trip and didn't know when he would be back. He is coming back Thursday but there is a high likelihood that he will be leaving again on Sunday.

I'm so sorry, I completely understand. My hubby is in the midst of a 6 week trip right now and missed my sister's visit to Hawaii. I can't tell you the number of birthdays, anniversaries and other holidays he has missed. It can be hard. :grouphug:

And as I type my husband is headed your way for THREE weeks. Ahh... must be nice. He'll be instructing some classes and is quite looking forward to it. Sadly, he'll miss my birthday and our youngest dd's first day of Kindergarten. My dh isn't active duty right now, but in the past has missed all of the above.

Hope he makes it home for your 25th anniversary.