Menu

Any experience with an Intel ISEF FInalist?

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted. I am hoping for some fellow homeschool mom help with this one. Dd will be going to the ISEF in Phoenix with her computer science project, and I am her chaperone. I am assuming a winner from a school would have access to help from previous attendees, but I am at a loss. If you had a child attend, would you be willing to email with me and answer some questions and/or give me any tips I may need? Thanks!! I searched past threads, but didn't see anything.

Oh, wonderful!! Thank you so much.

And thanks all for the congrats; we are so happy for her. :-)

Truly great news! Congratulations to your daughter! Your posts and replies have helped me through the logic stage and thinking ahead to high school. Thank you and good "luck"!

Truly great news! Congratulations to your daughter! Your posts and replies have helped me through the logic stage and thinking ahead to high school. Thank you and good "luck"!

Thank you!

She really is proof that a solid classical education is the key to even a successful STEM student (so far, at least.) She had no formal science until junior high, and this is the first time she's even done any sort of "project" for science. :) It truly all comes together *in any area* for a child who knows how to read, think, and communicate efffectively.

Thank you!

She really is proof that a solid classical education is the key to even a successful STEM student (so far, at least.) She had no formal science until junior high, and this is the first time she's even done any sort of "project" for science. :) It truly all comes together *in any area* for a child who knows how to read, think, and communicate efffectively.

Very inspiring! Congrats to you and your daughter!