Menu

First "picture" of my grand-baby - ultrasound

Lisa in SC

Some of you might remember that I posted a couple of months ago about oldest dd's unplanned pregnancy. While this has been a difficult time for her (the dad walked), we're still excited that a new life has begun, and we're supportive of her in every way we are able. Anyway, this is the first picture of the wee one. It's her first ultrasound taken around 11 weeks. She's 15 weeks now. I just thought I'd share. It's perhaps not as gratifying as chubby cheeks and baby toes, but I think he or she is gorgeous. :D

http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/user/Timzwife1990/media/image_zpsdf377782.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thank you for sharing your awwwww, moment w/ us. Congrats on becoming a grandma! (or an Oma, or Mimi, or ???)

I know many people use Gigi (soft g) for great grandma, but almost all traditional names that dd likes are already taken by great grandmas, so right now, it looks like I'll be a Gigi. :D