Menu

Where do I find earrings for little girls?

BlsdMama

I want the kind where the backs have a groove that make them difficult to remove. The last little girl we took to just a mall shop and had her ears pierced. The earrings were $60, however, the backs STAY on!!!

This is just what we want, but I'd love to find them for less, especially since I have four pairs to buy and they are just supposed to be stocking stuffers! ;)

I fourth the suggestions of Claire's. When I got my ears pierced there, all we had to do was purchase a pair of earrings and the piercing was free. I believe we paid about $20 for some cheap nickel-free earrings. I would think since the piercing was free, they wouldn't charge extra to buy the earrings with no piercing.

I keep DD in the earings that they use for piercing because it's the only kind with the locking backs that dont' break

I was LIVID when I spent almost $100 on two pairs of earings from Piercing Pagoda and the backs fell off and one bent and broke. They have screw on or butterfly backs that are supposed to stay put. No, two fell off within the first week.

They have less expensive ones. $20-30 something.

The silicone backs work very well for us, and have since the girls were much younger. They come in more than one "style," so I look for the ones that seem to have the smallest hole. Then I just replace whatever back comes with the earring with the silicone.

Where do you get those? We are always losing backs around here and I like the silicone ones.

Where do you get those? We are always losing backs around here and I like the silicone ones.

They sell them in multi-packs at the Claire's stores in our area of SC. I can't recall how much they cost, but we're always on a tight budget, and they're pretty reasonable.