Menu

Wow! It's like walking into a newly remodeled house!

Welcome back, Brenda, and congrats on the new baby.

Renovated and empty. :sad: I'm hoping that will change after the holidays as people are less busy and have gotten used to the change. [Can you use two different tenses in the same sentence if it is compound? hmmmm prolly should change that.]

I know... it's so quiet. There used to regularly be around 500-700 people just on the GB!? It seems odd that that many people would just throw up their hands and walk away.

• 1 month later...

So I posted this and disappeared again without setting up reply notifications. Sorry!

"Little Bit" is girl #4, and she's just the Cutest Thing Ever. (I have scientific research to back up my claim, LOL.)

I've been off the boards because of life stuff (not just baby), but I'll be back more often, I think, especially on the SN board. I went to a Susan Barton seminar and I'm reasonably convinced that at least two of my kids are dyslexic. If ever I needed confirmation that I have to keep homeschooling, it was this week. And last night that's what I got.

Congratulations and welcome back. I'm new here and I was surprised you said the forum was empty. I was so excited to find one that was so ACTIVE and I got my answers to my questions quickly!!!!! I don't know if I can handle it much busier! LOL

We're all still reeling from the change-over. It really is dead around here now. :(