Menu

Do you own a purse organizer?

What in the world is a purse organizer? Is it like a wallet? (You don't have to answer me. I'm going to go Google it now. :D)

ETA: Okay, I see now. I could see where an organized person would find one to be helpful though. I would probably just lose it. :-D

Edited by Element

Nope, but now that I know that these exist, I'm going to have to buy one for my stepdaughter. This board is basically doing my Christmas shopping for me. :tongue_smilie:

It seems like a great way to be able to change purses easily.....i never like using a different purse as then i have to transfer everything, and that's a hassle..

I haven't posted in a few hours, so I better get a few in soon.

I just decluttered, re-org'ed my purse. I bought a yellow wallet so that I can find it quickly. It's dark and deep in my bag. Anyway, it's those wrap-around zipper wallets for coins, bills, and cards. I was starting to get worried that my credit card would accidentally slip out since the sleeve has been expanded with usage. I have another zip-around bag for checks, pencils, notepads. And, then another zip-around for other things when DD goes swimming. First-aid stuff is put into another little bag. I also manage to fit in a Kindle, iPad, and water bottle.

By the way, I saw the other thread. You bought a lovely purse. I'm tempted to buy one too since this zipper doesn't catch properly at least 10 times per month.