Menu

ARGH!!!! The new lego catalog just arrived in the mail. I'll NEVER get him to work!

Grrr.... it is entirely possible that the 12 year old's mind may leave him entirely and I will have to descend into the parental abyss, the black hole of mean mommyhood, the giant vacuum of educational darkness, in order to retrieve him.

Can I just smack the Lego people for putting out Hobbit sets????

Faith

Will they have the Hobbit sets out in the Lego stores? We're going to be at one in two weeks, and DD will probably have a birthday check from her grandparents to spend :).

It says the Hobbit sets will be released Nov. 27th. My guess is that Toys R Us and Target will have them, though I'm not certain. Dh and I loathe stores at Christmas time and are determined to online shop for everything that would come from a department store or large chain store. We have a few things to pick up from local, mom and pop shops and I'm only too happy to support them. But, I'd rather shoot my foot clean off my body then go to the city from now until Jan. 3rd!!!!

Faith