Menu

Comfort shoes

I bought a pair of scrumptious boots at the Nordstrom Rack and I love them. Went back a few days later to buy clothes/shoes for hubby and they had them in gray! Oh!!!! Be still my heart!!

I tried them on, which was dumb, and they fit. I have been thinking about those boots for three days!!

Alas, the problem lies in the fact that we could afford for me to splurge on one pair of boots but not two. Boo hoo!!

::drool5:

JAWM was supposed to mean Don't Buy Them! lol

Lotta help you people are.

I wondered about the straps...never thought about taking them off, if necessary.

This JAWM notice did not really work. :tongue_smilie:

I agree with you. You should NOT buy yourself those boots. You should buy them for me.

I love them. Buy them for me and make me very happy. PLEEASE??!!!

FAT? Don't say that! lol A doc friend :001_huh: told me it was genetic! Said calves were all about muscle, not FAT!

I'm gonna go with that, m'kay.

I agree. My calves are almost as "fat" as my thighs. It's frustrating. I have to break the elastic in my socks so I don't lose circulation. :glare: I wear a size 8 pant and my calves are still "fat." :glare: I don't even bother looking at boots.

Got me some Frye's this year too! Love them!

They have two colors of the boots you like here http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1317434-5149030/Frye/Tan+Leather/Womens+Jane+Strappy.aspx

and here are several coupon codes for $$ off from that site. One is $50 off.

I bought mine from here and bought lots of things there. They are reputable.

Really? Thank you!!!!!

I tried to attach the pic, but I can't figure out where on my computer I stored it. As my oldest once joked, "You don't deserve your technology."

The winner is:

http://www.thefryecompany.com/products/77233-1/jane-14l-stitch-extended

I decided against the the buckles, although if I could, I would buy both. But let's not cause me to have a heart attack.

I think these will better stand the test of time and still be gooey, since I will be rocking these until I am 80. lol (Loved that line).

Those are gorgeous!

4 Frye? Think of how many people you've employed!

Maybe next year I will buy brown ones. ;)

Eek no just one pair of Frye but none of them were cheap. I have to try one one hundred pair of boots to find one that fits. I bought my Frye boots 4 or 5 years ago and they are better than new.

I also want to see them!

If you need rationalizing, remember that a pair of boots that costs twice as much as other boots but will also last twice as long as cheaper boots because of higher quality really costs the same. Or something.

:iagree:True!

JAWM was supposed to mean Don't Buy Them! lol

Lotta help you people are.

I wondered about the straps...never thought about taking them off, if necessary.

This JAWM notice did not really work. :tongue_smilie:

You should know us better than that! Go buy them NOW!