Menu

Baby Name Input?

We are expecting our fourth in May, and we really like to have names for each gender chosen before we find out the gender at 18ish weeks. We really like to use place names (cities, towns, etc) for first names, and an at least slightly more traditional name for middle names.

So far, we have an Austyn Nicole (stillborn), Cheyenne Lorrayne, and Dresden Isaac. Dh and I are both places too, but uncommon enough to not need to mention.

For a girl we are planning to use Tempe. Not sure on middle name yet. We might use Mae for the middle, as it is my grandma's middle name, and she and I are very close.

For a boy we are stumped...

Input on cool place names for a boy, or middles for either?

We are expecting our fourth in May, and we really like to have names for each gender chosen before we find out the gender at 18ish weeks. We really like to use place names (cities, towns, etc) for first names, and an at least slightly more traditional name for middle names.

So far, we have an Austyn Nicole (stillborn), Cheyenne Lorrayne, and Dresden Isaac. Dh and I are both places too, but uncommon enough to not need to mention.

For a girl we are planning to use Tempe. Not sure on middle name yet. We might use Mae for the middle, as it is my grandma's middle name, and she and I are very close.

Let me pull out my handy book w/ a list of place names. :D

Stratton

Brighton

Canton

Coty

Dakota

Dayton

Denver

Dublin

Everest

Hudson

Kingston

Macon

Melbourne

Raleigh

Reno

Richmond

Trenton

Walden

Zaire

My neighbor has a little girl named "Tempe" and she is teased mercilessly: "Tampon! Tampon!"

Just a heads' up.....

Devon

Tamar (A river here and in Tasmania)

That's my input from my bit of the UK.

Molly's oboe teacher is named Tamar. She's in her late fifties and is a lovely, talented woman.

astrid