Menu

I just got a job...

I am TOTALLY jealous! That's as much my dream job as the library..or Staples.

I worked at a library once upon a time! I loved it!

One of my mom friends at church is a manager there. She gets to borrow books as if it's a library as long as they are returned in pristine condition! So lucky. :lol:

That is awesome! I would be terrified to bring them home, though. Apparently, I'm incapable of reading a book and having it still look new when I'm done. The cover is always curled up just from holding it! But still, that would be pretty awesome. :)

That is awesome! I would be terrified to bring them home, though. Apparently, I'm incapable of reading a book and having it still look new when I'm done. The cover is always curled up just from holding it! But still, that would be pretty awesome. :)

Yeah, she says she's had to buy a lot of them, lol. Have fun at the supply store!!!!

One of my mom friends at church is a manager there. She gets to borrow books as if it's a library as long as they are returned in pristine condition! So lucky. :lol:

I could never borrow. I'm one of *those*. We buy books, instead of using the library, because once I have it, I want it on my bookshelf. I will get rid of curriculum but real books... never :D.

I am currently trying to get rid of my JD Robbs only so that I can replace all of my paperbacks with the hard cover editions. Lol.

Yes. She has brought home books for me to borrow, too. It's very unnerving for me. I don't enjoy reading them as much because I'm afraid I'm going to ruin them and have to buy them!

She does bring the kids lots of books, which is nice.