Menu

How the States got their Shape ?s

Soror

Dh has seen some of this and really enjoyed it. I'm wondering the cheapest way to view this, it seems Amazon has Season 1 for $16.50. Is there anywhere cheaper? I searched youtube but haven't had any luck. I'd rather not have to watch on the laptop but can do youtube on the tv, depending on the source.

Also, has anyone done any study/projects in relation to this show? I've not seen it at all so I'm not sure what direction to go with this but thought it would be cool to have some related books for family time to go along with the show.

We watched them last year when studying the US. We DVR'd them from the History Channel. We don't have cable anymore though.

I am wishing PBS still aired Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman. We found season 1 and have exhausted those episodes. Seasons 2-4 are available on iTunes for $20 each. :tongue_smilie:

I had never heard of this show, but put Season One on reserve at the library. It sounds interesting! (We don't have cable either.)

It looks like it was based on a book w/the same title by Mark Stein.

Anyone checked that book out?

:bigear:

Thanks for the idea. I had DVR'd the second season, from what I can tell. But I wanted to start at the beginning. And thanks to you, I found it & requested it from the library.

I watched last year, and was thrilled when I heard they were doing a second season. they are all over while filming, so they can't exactly film in order of episodes. I don't think there really is an "order" for viewing.

You can also go to their site and watch some full episodes. they have a 'guess the state' game. and other stuff that you might find useful.