Menu

The oddest thing just happened!!!

The girls were across the street playing with the neighbor kids, while I was in here chatting up a storm :tongue_smilie: About a half hour ago, I heard the storm door open open and close (the inner door was open). I thought it was one of the kids starting to come in and changing her mind (they'd been in and out a few times already), so I didn't even look.

Just now the girls came home, and as I went to meet them at the door, I saw a bag just inside the doorway. They brought it up to me and confirmed that they had not popped in. The bag was an Edible Arrangements bag, with a taped EA box inside containing chocolate dipped fruit :confused: There was no name on it and no indication that someone we know had sent it. There was, however, a paper inside that said:

At Edible Arrangements, our mission is simply to Wow you! We strive to provide The Best Dipped Fruit, Period. That means everything from selecting only the most perfectly ripened fruit to hand dipping it in the world's finest chocolate.

And because this is our passion, we'd like to know if we delivered on our mission. Please visit EdibleArrangements.com/wow and let us know if we Wowed you with this box of our chocolate dipped fruit. ...

Signed,

Edible Arrangements franchisees everywhere

Has anyone ever seen this?! Is this a marketing freebie type thing? There is one a few minutes away. Would you eat it? It smells incredible!

We're all mystified...

Can you call them and confirm that they delivered it? I would eat it if they can confirm it.

My ds went to school in the same strip mall as an EA. They would sometimes bring free samples to the carpool lane, but it was like one bite size. So good!

I can't imagine them delivering full arrangements all over town to drum up business. Someone must of sent it to you, or EA thinks you are very important.

Enjoy!

I wouldn't eat it until I knew it was legitimate. I would also want to know who had sent it.

Personally, I find it creepy that it just showed up there, without anyone ringing the doorbell or anything. :confused:

I'd call to confirm, but I would also tell the company that opening someone's door to place something inside is rather intrusive and can be frightening to some people.

Thanks everyone, it turned out that a very dear friend of mine was in the area and dropped them off. I've been having some health issues and she has been SO supportive. She said she didn't realize until after she dropped them off that she'd stalkerishly forgotten to put a card in with them :lol:

I'm so glad I don't have to ream out the local Edible Arrangements tomorrow!

Thanks everyone, it turned out that a very dear friend of mine was in the area and dropped them off. I've been having some health issues and she has been SO supportive. She said she didn't realize until after she dropped them off that she'd stalkerishly forgotten to put a card in with them :lol:

Good! Now you can enjoy them with no worries. Yum. They always look so tasty.

If she is ever this far north let her know she can be stalkerish at my place anytime :lol:

I am so glad you figured out where it came from :D