Menu

Beta testing WWS 2 and eating chocolate

Haha, I thought you were gonna so it was so stressful you were DRIVEN to eat chocolate! :lol:

Well fun for you! Problem for us is that chocolate makes dd tired with the caffeine. (a common reversal in some kids) So if SWB put that in there and has all the kids wanting to eat it that shouldn't, then that's a pain in the patootee for us. Maybe put *white* or *caramels* as alternates.

We just did that lesson today and it reminded my dd11 of the chocolate taste testing we did a few weeks back when a chocolatier friend of mine came to stay. Nothing like a blind taste testing of 10 different kinds of chocolate to get you ready for this assignment!

I am just loving the excerpts!

Same for beer. I've always hated beer. Then went I went to Prague and Germany, I realized it's just cheep American beer I didn't like!!! I'm sure there are pricier American beer I might like but when you're early 20s, all people have is cheap beer. :lol: Luckily, I don't drink beer.

now chocolate on the other hand..... I can't wait to get to this lesson! Ha Ha Ha.

• 2 weeks later...