Menu

WendyK: chips and beer

Ugh, I'm starving. And I've been dying for Spicy Thai Kettle Chips since I saw them yesterday at the Stop & Shop. I wasn't paying $4.99 for them though :svengo: I'll take a Coke with mine though!

41Qyys54%2BxL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

Only Wendy? :toetap05:

How 'bout in honour of Wendy? It was her idea. I'll bring the beer. You guys like exotic chips... So BYOC. :D

chips are tastier

Fair enough. We have pub nearby that makes their own pork rinds. Now those are tasty.

Edited by nmoira

I can't do tequila. I had a bad experience once.

The last time a drank tequila (other than in margaritas) was in my early 20s, in a convertible speeding towards Montreal. The driver remained sober, but none of the rest of us remember much about that trip.

Ugh, I'm starving. And I've been dying for Spicy Thai Kettle Chips since I saw them yesterday at the Stop & Shop. I wasn't paying $4.99 for them though :svengo: I'll take a Coke with mine though!

SPICY THAI??!!! :svengo:

I hope I forget about these tomorrow. Glad I lost my taste for cupcakes, and probably cupcake shots.

i LOVE ice cold Blue Moon with an orange wedge. :001_smile:

Oh my....I haven't yet tried making my own. I think I have to try that.

Here they are, the Grain & Gristle pork rinds:

5971852561_97b767b86e_z.jpg

You'd probably love the menu. Headings include Protein and Salt.

At least it didn't autocorrect to "pubic".

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Last year dh and I offered to send ds20 away for a nice weekend. I sent it to him in a text but hedeclined. When I asked him why later, while he was at the house visiting, he told me I said he had to pay for it. :confused: i went back and checked my text and auto correct did something and yes, I was telling him he had to pay for it.:lol::lol::lol: i can't remember the word....

Oh my, Oh my.

BTW. Moira, why are your posts formatted differently than everyone else's?

Are they? I'm on my phone and they look through same to me. I'll check it out on my computer...

They're wider and I have to scroll just for your posts.

(NOT the tequila talking, BTW)

Maybe it's my location? Shoot. I'd hate to lose it, but having to scroll is annoying.

Anyone else experience this?

Dd9 says they taste like feet, yet she eats them.:001_huh:

I don't like them.

I don't like those either. Feet :lol:. Have you tried nutritional yeast? That is what I thought of it the first time I tried it, and actually every time after. I am only asking since you eat vegan and it seems to be a staple for some.

I don't like those either. Feet :lol:. Have you tried nutritional yeast? That is what I thought of it the first time I tried it, and actually every time after. I am only asking since you eat vegan and it seems to be a staple for some.

I also battle candida and didn't think I should have nutritional yeast. Does NY taste like feet?:tongue_smilie:

SPICY THAI??!!! :svengo:

I hope I forget about these tomorrow. Glad I lost my taste for cupcakes, and probably cupcake shots.

i LOVE ice cold Blue Moon with an orange wedge. :001_smile:

I know. It's killing me. Now I can't stop thinking about them too. They have the potential to be amazing or disgusting, I think. I'll report back after I finally fulfill the craving!

Dd9 says they taste like feet, yet she eats them.:001_huh:

I don't like them.

Why does she know what feet taste like? :confused:

:tongue_smilie:

I love Kettle chips. I was a happy happy person when I saw the magic "gluten free" on them.

I'll pass the beer but toast you with a hard cider.

:cheers2:

Thank you for not mentioning feet. :tongue_smilie: