Menu

O.K., one more movie post. Funniest movie line

Obviously I'm dodging work today. My son came across

the other day and I thought it was hysterical. Please don't be offended. This probably isn't the funniest line I've ever heard in a movie, but, anyway, what do you think is the funniest line/scene you've seen?

the other day and I thought it was hysterical. Please don't be offended. This probably isn't the funniest line I've ever heard in a movie, but, anyway, what do you think is the funniest line/scene you've seen?

Okay, I don't often Laugh Out Loud, but LOL! That was funny!

ROFLOL!! I am crackin' up. Thanks for the laugh Karen. Ha ha ha.

:lol::lol::lol:

One of my dh's favorite lines is from Galaxy Quest when Guy says "Can you fashion some sort of rudimentary lathe?" We crack up at that line every.single.time!

the other day and I thought it was hysterical.

Very funny indeed! (And before anyone gets their thongs in a knot, it would've been equally funny if he'd said something different at the end.)

One of my dh's favorite lines is from Galaxy Quest when Guy says "Can you fashion some sort of rudimentary lathe?" We crack up at that line every.single.time!

SO many of my favorite lines are from that movie. I love Alan Rickman's face when he says, "By Grapthar's hammer...WHAT a savings."

And Tony Shalhoub is perfect:

"Hi, guys. Listen, they're telling me the, uh, the generators can't take it. The ship's breaking up and all that. Just FYI."

Thanks for the memories! :lol:

At the end of Some Like It Hot when Jack Lemmon reveals to Joe E. Brown's character that he, despite looking like an (ugly) woman (this is the film with two guys in drag to hide from the mob), can't marry Joe E. Brown since he, Jack, is GUY. Brown's retort - "Well, nobody's perfect."

hillary-clinton.jpg

"He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp

Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken

To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away

And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin"

And that's all I'm posting from that song...the rest is funny, but oh so

inappropriate! ;)

It isn't a line, but the scene in Bridget Jones where the two men fight was so hilarious, I could watch it again and again--if I ever had to fight someone, I think it would look like that :)

I think that's hysterical too, especially the kung fu action. :lol: