Menu

Any East Coasters watching NBC at 8 tonight?

Well from how it has been every other night they showed gymnastic, it was the latest thing going until at least 12 am. They have started showing it sround 9:30-10ish.

Bummer, that's way too late. I know how it turns out but am keeping it a secret from DD.

:iagree:

I've been very tired this week!

We are too, and this week we are driving 45 minutes one way to take one child to a camp. I plan to crash this weekend, and I am sure my kids will too. 11 (the time coverage is over for us) is too late for my 7 yr old, but he wants to watch so we let him.

That's precisely why they keep it to last. It is so popular that they want to keep people tuned into their channel until it airs.

Yeah, I guess, but I'm thinking of families with younger kids. If we had nothing to do tomorrow I would consider a super late night but we just can't pull it off (well, I could, but not DD).

Oh seriously?? At 9? (If I am doing my math right ;) )

Hmmmm.....

Yes, 9 o'clock

I know, it's early-I just ran to tape it! I hope I didn't miss much? Turned it on at 9:06 EST. Does anyone know when it started (ie-how much did I miss?)

I believe you only missed a few minutes.

I'm still watching. I pretend I'm planning science in between gymnastics when the swimming comes on. I might get a little something done. Since we are DVRing it I also used my laptop to look up Nadia Comaneci for Dd. She wondered if she was still alive. Dd thinks she is beautiful.

Edited by shanvan