Menu

Cloth Diaper help needed

Is there a place to find cheap pre-owned diapers?

I'd LOVE to buy a bunch of new Fuzzi Bunz (one size) or something, but that isn't going to happen. My hubby is kinda weirded out about the idea of pre-owned but we're both weirded out by the price of ANY cloth diapers! Craigslist has so few and some people think they have gold.

So is there a place to find cheap even if we have to have a few different kinds? Just so we have enough to diaper our baby?

Diaper swapper is popular, but has some spam issues.

I actually have a ton of prefolds to get rid of, you can have those for the price of shipping if you want. I've been trying to give them away for awhile now! Shipping is not terribly cheap, but still a lot cheaper than new. The cheapest shipping seems to be USPS flat rate boxes. PM me if you want more details.

The other option is cheaper diapers...check out sunbaby diapers. I have them, love them, and they are about $5 each I think. If you are or will be diapering a toddler get the package with two microfiber inserts per diaper. You will need two when they get older. And other brand inserts don't fit as well in their diapers.

The other option is cheaper diapers...check out sunbaby diapers. I have them, love them, and they are about $5 each I think. If you are or will be diapering a toddler get the package with two microfiber inserts per diaper. You will need two when they get older. And other brand inserts don't fit as well in their diapers.

I second this too. We were very happy with the sunbabies and they are quite cheap!