Menu

Cow appreciation Day!! --It's today...July 13th!! :o)

We would never eat there because they put MSG in their sandwiches, but I will go out and kiss my cow and tell her how much I appreciate her.

I sure hope she doesn't kiss me back.That would be udderly disgusting:tongue_smilie:

I was so disappointed to learn that they used MSG. MSG is a big NO for my youngest daughter. It makes her a cranky mess.

I miss their original chicken sammie with extra pickles:drool5:

We don't have any Chik-fil-a restaurant up here. We'll celebrate by birthing a calf if possible. One of our jersey's is due today. We will also show cow appreciation by milking the other cow and relieving her bag. I'll probably scratch her neck for her too. We really know how to party it up. lol

I was so disappointed to learn that they used MSG. MSG is a big NO for my youngest daughter. It makes her a cranky mess.

I miss their original chicken sammie with extra pickles:drool5:

You might try this recipe. I made it and it came out pretty good. Next time I will use picked that are less sweet.

We went.

Before lunch, I asked my dc, "Who wants Chick Fil A for lunch?" Ds13 said, "Well, that would be cool."

I told them "Okay, everyone has to put on these ears, spots, noses, cowbells, tails, and here are a few flies."

DS said, "There is NO WAY that I'm doing that. I'll find something to eat here."

So, he didn't go. And I gave the spots (etc...) I printed out to a neighbor girl who took his seat in the van...

We got there and had our free meals and I got home and told ds13, "Well, you missed seeing the B family, the S family, and the M family."

"What!!! You didn't tell me that they'd be there. Did you know they were going?"

"Well, yes, but you said there was NO WAY you were going..."

He missed out.