Menu

Target dollar spot!!!

I hit the jackpot yesterday at the dollar spot! poster size map of the U.S., parts of a flower, and the earth, a teacher lesson planner, a Webster's English/Spanish dictionary, a cursive practive dry erase thingy, a states workbook, a states puzzle, a continents puzzle and some flashcards!!!!

I could have purchased more but I had to stop myself!:D

I hit the jackpot yesterday at the dollar spot! poster size map of the U.S., parts of a flower, and the earth, a teacher lesson planner, a Webster's English/Spanish dictionary, a cursive practive dry erase thingy, a states workbook, a states puzzle, a continents puzzle and some flashcards!!!!

Well didn't you just have a load of fun!?!?! LOL

I love when stuff like that happens. Enjoy it! :D

Our Target also had flashcards of the Presidents & historical buildings! All for $1 !!

Was this at Target or a dollar store?

The dollar spot at Target. Most of them I've been into lately have a place, usually in bins, where everything is $1. Although I have seen stuff in there for $2.50 at times as well. I love it when it's camping stuff cause then I can buy ice packs you keep in the first aid kit for $1.

The dollar spot at Target. Most of them I've been into lately have a place, usually in bins, where everything is $1. Although I have seen stuff in there for $2.50 at times as well. I love it when it's camping stuff cause then I can buy ice packs you keep in the first aid kit for $1.

Thanks! I have never been to target so I didn't know @ this. I am going to see if we have one in my area.

or are willing to take a chance, you can wait and the prices get cut 50%, then 75%. I have gotten great stuff for only 25 cents.

But then again, $1.00 is already a good price considering how much other homeschooling materials cost.

:-)Anna