Menu

So I was thinking of ordering these Chaco sandals...

from zappos late last night. However, I try not to purchase stuff on-line late at night, lest I make an unwise decision. Today, the sale price is gone! I'm wondering if it's just me. If anyone clicks on this link, does it show $62 (sale price) or $80 (regular price)? I'm confused because when I google, my google results include the Zappos listing at the sale price.

Ha! I should always shop with the HIVE!!! Thanks, ladies!!!

ETA: 20% off and free shipping here:

http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12842884

Only $2 more than the sale you missed. : )

We have a winner!!! Thanks for this - I hadn't noticed the 20% off. Now I hope they fit :) (I'll be going off the zappos reviews to lean toward the bigger size, but presumably without the free returns)

$60 here, plus if you like the Sierra Trading Post Facebook page you can check tomorrow at noon (MDT) when they'll be posting a 40% off coupon code for their Facebook fans.

Thanks, Wabi Sabi! These ones are different. Unfortunately most of the outlet places don't have what I'm looking for in the right size. But, I appreciate the reminder to look at Sierra Trading Post - I've gotten a few good deals there in the past, and I wouldn't have thought to look for sandals there.

Update: it's amazing how much changes in a day. I found them for $30 at some random website, though I'm a little skittish about ordering when I can't tell where the company is located.

http://www.riosfashionshoes.com/chaco-etesia-ecotread-chocolate-brown-p-12933.html

They don't do returns.

A few other random websites had sale prices, around $60-70.

So, would you order from this random website? It seems like a good deal, but I can't help feeling skeptical. Did I miss something?

eta, they also have a whole lot of these OluKai sandals that I'm finding interesting (I found the brand at Zappos but have never owned), at very, very good prices. :drool5: For real?

You might want to google the company. :tongue_smilie:

You might want to google the company. :tongue_smilie:

Good idea. I found a site called scambook that had a number of complaints against them. I won't be ordering from there. That's too bad....:tongue_smilie: I may give it a few more days before I order from EMS.

Edited by wapiti