Menu

ISO: Party punch with no soda, no sherbet

Well, I know you said no soda, but we love equal parts white grape juice and ginger ale. SO good. Of course, here in Michigan, it MUST be Vernor's ginger ale. But I'm sure whatever they have in your neck of the woods would be *almost* as good. :tongue_smilie: You can do anywhere from equal parts to 1 part white grape juice/2 parts ginger ale.

Cranberry juice, a can of frozen concentrate lemonade, and a little club soda to make it fizzy.

I like equal parts cranberry juice, orange juice and club soda. Yum!

Ooh, what about lime concentrate with some grenadine and club soda--like a cherry limeade.

We make the easiest punch for receptions. Everyone raves about It. Premade lemonade (we always do the cheapest giant Walmart jugs, I they it would be better with good lemonade) and frozen strawberries. Just dump it all in a bowl with enough time to get cool and it is ready.

Well, I know you said no soda, but we love equal parts white grape juice and ginger ale

:iagree:

This was my favorite party punch when my children were young. I especially loved that it wasn't "red" ... once you see a child vomit a red drink at a party, the image stays with you for a long time.:tongue_smilie:

Well, I know you said no soda, but we love equal parts white grape juice and ginger ale. SO good. Of course, here in Michigan, it MUST be Vernor's ginger ale. But I'm sure whatever they have in your neck of the woods would be *almost* as good. :tongue_smilie: You can do anywhere from equal parts to 1 part white grape juice/2 parts ginger ale.

Nothing is even *almost* as good as Vernor's. :D

Mint Punch

(James Monroe, our fifth president, is said to be responsible for this icy,

clean-tasting concoction.)

½ cup water

1/3 cup sugar

½ cup fresh mint leaves

1 cup white grape juice

1 cup orange juice

½ cup lime juice

Steps:

Warm the water until it just boils, turn off the flame, and add the sugar and

most of the mint leaves (reserve a few leaves for a garnish). Stir the mixture

until the sugar is dissolved. When the liquid cools, strain out the mint; add

the grape, orange, and lime juices; place in the refrigerator. Serve the punch

over ice with a mint leaf on top. Makes six 4-oz servings.