Menu

If you were my misplaced vehicle registration and tabs....

...where would you be?

I know I paid the renewal because I went, in person, on the last day to get them. I also got photocopies of some school-related paperwork at the same time and place.

I've dealt with the school paper stuff so I know they aren't there anymore. I have no idea where I put the registration or the tabs, which are now expired on my car.

Can you guess what I will be doing today?

Not getting replacements just yet. It requires a signed and notarized affadavit from all owners plus fees. I hope I find it. I have to drive 45 minutes away tonight and would like to be legal while doing so.

Never put anything in the visors. And it isn't in the glove box.

Sometimes I have the kids clean out the car. If they were left between the front seats (where I often put stuff), they might have gotten trashed. I'm really hoping they are in the house.

If you could have put them in the glove box... look BEHIND the glove box. As in pull the glove box out... We found our missing registration had some how slipped behind the glove box. Somehow, dh managed to pull the glove box out, and there the paper sat.

Oh, stop laughing at me ok!

It's been a long 22 days.

I also had three scheduling goofs this month where I double booked myself. Two of them were pretty serious issues but, fortunately, are resolved. Well, I think the last one is resolved; I'm waiting for verification.