Menu

Do you ever wonder if the only word in their vocabulary is "Mom"?

You are not alone. But every time they start to annoy me, I try to remember there are moms of non-verbal kiddos who would just die to hear their kiddo say "Mom"...and I try to be thankful....but even as I type this, I am hearing "Mama" from the bedroom. Arghh. Isn't today Father's Day? Doesn't that mean Dad gets to be the prim:001_rolleyes:ary parent today and show off his Dad skills???

:lol:

Or the constant reminder that when I am speaking please stop repeating MOM five thousand times and wait until I am done!!

:lol: Yes! Daddy is standing right next to them, and still they yell for me while I am talking. :001_huh: Kids are so funny. One day I know I will miss hearing Mom daily, but for now it does get old sometimes. :D

The one that gets me is (child standing perfectly still, rooms away), "Maaaaaaaaaaawm!"

"I am not a mama sheep, please don't bleat at me."

Rinse. Repeat.

Oh my, YES! It drives me insane some days. Constant, every 30 seconds. In the middle of sentences even.

"Mom"

Yes

"Blah, blah blah blah blah and MOM blah blah blah blah MOM blah blah, right Mom?"

I have declared "Mom free" days. I come up with really long names for them to try to remember like; Super Queen Kitchen Cleaner Awesome Princess Laundry Folder Fantastic BooBoo Fixer Wonderful Hug Woman

"Mom."

"There is nobody by that name here."

{birds chirping}