Menu

Prayer request from the Notgrass family

Baby Avery is in need of prayer.

From a friend's page:

"They have just started a Facebook page for those who are praying for Avery Notgrass. Please "like" the page and let the family know you are praying for them. As of 5 hours ago, they were asking prayer that the swelling in Avery's abdomen would go down and that his brain would show more responsiveness. Keep praying!"

Here's a link to his facebook page.

Edited by Sophia

This is so sad as they (John and Audra) have already lost two little baby girls. I can't imagine the grief.

Wow. I was thinking they had a lot of emotion to deal with already with a new baby coming and losing this one. They have been through a lot! I pray that God gives them strength and comfort.

How does everyone here know them? Are they members here? What was wrong with their lil Avery? Did their other children pass from the same thing?

Avery's grandparents are the owners of the Notgrass Company. They publish homeschool materials. I don't know if they're members here or not. I think Avery's sisters were pre-term births--not related to his recent illness at all. He was a healthy boy who got a serious infection in his intestinal system and couldn't fight it off. I believe it caused his heart to stop.