Menu

What is your favorite "Reality" show??

There are a few I'll watch if I catch it on (particularly medical ones), but I DVR Dance Moms, Dance Moms: Miami, 19 Kids and Counting, and Sister Wives. Also Undercover Boss, but that's not quite exactly reality since they are changing reality on purpose.

I never heard of that one....but I know what I will be doing.....LOTS of ironing:auto: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I haven't really watched any other "reality" shows so I can't really compare how good/bad it is to some others, but it was bad enough to get me hooked. hehehehehe Apparently I'm not the only one either. I had a free subscription to Rolling Stone and I remember there was one issue with all the girls from The Hills on the cover and I didn't even know who they were. Curiosity got the better of me. hehe Who was it that was talking about train wrecks?? :D hehe

:lol::lol::lol: I haven't really watched any other "reality" shows so I can't really compare how good/bad it is to some others, but it was bad enough to get me hooked. hehehehehe Apparently I'm not the only one either. I had a free subscription to Rolling Stone and I remember there was one issue with all the girls from The Hills on the cover and I didn't even know who they were. Curiosity got the better of me. hehe Who was it that was talking about train wrecks?? :D hehe

OK!!!! Now I have to watch this show!!!

Faithe

I must admit that I really dislike most American and Canadian reality TV shows.

There are a couple British shows I love, though:

The Choir, hosted by Gareth Malone (4 different ones so far, and they are all great! The latest was Miliary Wives)

Jamie Oliver (Cooking shows, Food Revolution)