Menu

a funny for the MMORPG moms...

Oh, yes and yes. :D

I've always been the alpha gamer in our house, and even my non-mmo playing husband gets a kick out of the Guild.

Yay! I am hoping we might have enough/get people to have discussion threads when new episodes are posted!

For gamers not in the know, there is a video series called "The Guild" based on a group of online gamers. is not kid appropriate! :tongue_smilie: The writer/star was a short timer on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and in Dr. Horrible (Felicia Day). BTW - she and her brother were also homeschooled!

http://www.youtube.com/user/geekandsundry

Seasons 1-4 are posted in single videos. Season 5 is posting 1 episode at a time right now. Season 6 is coming soon (can't wait!). She also has other online shows. We LOVE the Flog.

:lol: DS is going to love this!

Ok - is anyone here following Geek and Sundry? Looking forward to new season of The Guild? Anyone .... anyone?

I love The Guild! My sister is just learning to play D&D, so I was telling her about the Will Wheaton videos, lol.