Menu

Sick for the holiday?

Right there with you! I am in bed right now and have been for 2 days. Ds is having a movie party downstairs and just going to Costco for 15 minutes to pick up a couple pizzas and drinks was all I could muster.

I have bronchitis, one dd has ear infection and other dd has strep throat. It makes me very sad that we won't be able to get together with our extended family for Easter. :sad: The last time I was sick on Easter....I was in 1st grade and had the chicken pox. I guess it could always be worse.

Edited by momofsbandeg

Very sick today. Yesterday was my birthday, and I was just as sick - oh well.

We only celebrate Easter in a secular sort of way (bunnies and chocolate type thing), but we were supposed to go to a bbq today at a Catholic family's house. My kids are still going (they're going to help corral the younger kids), but I don't want to "share the wealth" so to speak.

Let's see: I was sick on Halloween, couldn't get out of bed. I don't know about Thanksgiving, sick the entire week before Christmas. Sick on Valentines Day, then an entire week after that. I was well on St. Patricks Day and today. It is a miracle, I was about to swear off ALL holidays.

Hope everyone who is not feeling well gets better soon.