Menu

What is it about me that make *EVERYONE* respond to me

I respond because...I need to boost my post count...and I love to quote...and I can make so many little words out of your user name like...swell...mom...momma...ma...well...mam...slam...omma...ella...oh wait...your sweet-kitty pic...or I'm maybe I'm crazy:001_huh: too.

I mean I know I am awesome, but I just don't get it. I mean I post something and then suddenly there is a whole bunch of replies. So what exactly about me is so awesome? :tongue_smilie:

(Okay my cheekiness is totally going to backfire if no responds :lol:)

Ok, I'm responding just so I can make sure machine gun kitty has been vaccinated and circumcised. I'm sure you understand. :D

Well of course he is BUT I am sure to feed him a servince of cream of whatever soup heated up in a crockpot and his other meal is either McD's or whatever fast food place happens to be open when he gets hungry

Well of course he is BUT I am sure to feed him a servince of cream of whatever soup heated up in a crockpot and his other meal is either McD's or whatever fast food place happens to be open when he gets hungry

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to report you to the kitty police.

Darth Vader is wearing a
and playing bagpipes while riding a unicycle. Your argument* is invalid.

*This applies to any and all arguments made in this thread.

I think if Darth was actually here he would use the force to strangle you just for telling us all that he is wearing a skirt, erm kilt ;)