Menu

Deal on used books today

Briartell

I have been looking for deals on used books for next years CHOLL curriculum. Eversave.com has a deal to betterworldbooks.com. It is for $18 voucher plus free shipping for a total of $9 . I was able to get 7 books and spent $18 total on books that would have cost me $35 on Amazon. I have been looking for these books at used book shops and Goodwill with no luck.

Forgive me if this is on the wrong forum. I thought it might help someone else who supports their library with fines and prefers to own used books :tongue_smilie:.

This is a great deal! Thanks for posting this - I'm already looking to see what I can buy!

I did want to add one word of caution for those who are really particular about the condition of their used books. I have bought from this seller several times and the books I have purchased that they say are in very good condition are really in fair to barely good condition. Just something to be aware of....

That is strange that they won't let you use the rewards. Hmmm.

I am glad I could help some of you. I am so happy that I found this. My library system only has 4 out of the 16 books for CHOLL anyway. After I am done, I could probably sell the set to someone else who plans on using it. Yay!

What is CHOLL?

It is short for Classical House of Learning. It is free literature based lesson plans using Story of the World and great literature. I am using her plans for my 7th grade son next year. You can see the ones I am using here:http://www.classicalhouseoflearning.com/logic-stage-literature.html#MiddleAges

Go to Eversave and select Buy Now. Enter in the promo code (gas) and pay. Easy peasy :)

you will then have a voucher # you can apply to your cart at better world books

so you first purchase the voucher (with promocode 'gas') at

www.eversave.com

then you go to www.betterworldbooks.com and pick out your books

then you use the voucher code you got at eversave when you checkout.

two purchases:tongue_smilie:

hth

Go to Eversave and select Buy Now. Enter in the promo code (gas) and pay. Easy peasy :)

you will then have a voucher # you can apply to your cart at better world books

so you first purchase the voucher (with promocode 'gas') at

www.eversave.com

then you go to www.betterworldbooks.com and pick out your books

then you use the voucher code you got at eversave when you checkout.

two purchases:tongue_smilie:

hth

Thanks to both of you!

I bought my SOTW for next year and a bunch of Janice VanCleave science experiment books. Check on Amazon though because a few of the items in my wish list were actually cheaper on Amazon, but those were for harder to find books like Killgallon Grammar.