Menu

homeschooling with cancer

I have always wondered what I would do in a situation like yours. I love that you have decided to continue to homeschool through such adversity. I'm sure it has not been easy. Have family members supported that decision to continue homeschooling? I imagine it has been the best decision for the children to have things stay as normal as possible.

I will keep you in my prayers!

God Bless,

Elise in NC

Cathy, I'm so sorry you are dealing with cancer, but your grateful attitude is an inspiration. I'm praying you beat this, and recover fully. I'm glad you have a good support system and expert doctors. I wish you all the best. :grouphug:

Here I was feeling sorry for myself this morning. Thank you for the perspective. I am so sorry you are going through all this. My GF had colon cancer a few years back, and she continued to homeschool as well.

I have you in my prayers and heart. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Please keep us updated on your progress....and your prayer needs.

I am rooting for you.

Faithe

Your post is a gift to us.

A reminder to be thankful.

A reminder to treasure our time with our children.

:iagree:

Wow. I'm praying God heals you, and gives you strength as you face the challenges ahead, and joy in the big and small blessings you have.

Me, too.:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: