Menu

PSA: ChemAdvantage now taking applications ...

Another rave review! DS got a 5 on the AP Chem exam after taking this class. Lots of work, but lots of reward for the effort! DS took this course after doing a year of chem with Apologia (both texts) and the DIVE cd - excellent prep for AP chem. I hope some more WTM kids can enjoy the class next year.

Blessings,

April

I've been looking at this course for a few weeks. My dd did DIVE with BJU, and I am trying to decide between just having her do a few more labs (she did many of the AP labs) and self-study OR do this course. It is a lot of money, and I'm not sure about the whole micro chemistry set thing. :confused: And for a third of the price, she can just take College Chem at the community college, though I doubt it would be as rigorous as AP.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

PSA = Public Service Announcement.

Oh, sorry! I think learned about "PSA" for public service announcement from these boards, in fact! In California it also (in homeschooling circles) stands for private-school affidavit (what you file with the Department of Education to homeschool independently -- i.e., as a private school). :001_smile: