Menu

IPhone

I use my iPhone for a ridiculous number of things.

Walking tour of Charleston? Check.

Check the surf report and water temp at my favorite beach? Check.

Need to find a seafood restaurant in an unfamiliar town? Check.

Download a Disney short to entertain the toddler sitting by me at a function? Magic.

Eldest calls while out with friends and needs money for a movie? I can transfer it to her card while I'm out.

Finding the nearest Starbucks while driving cross country and in need of caffeine? Easy.

A need to find an open drugstore in Williamsburg, VA while at a writing conference? No problem.

Buy movie tickets, act as a metronome, order that book on B&N while driving over there, order pizza before you leave soccer practice, see if that storm is going to hit us while at the park...

It is amazing.

I have never been into electronics, but someone showed me a bunch of apps for school. Now, I'm jonesing for an IPhone. I don't text and use my phone mainly for the calendar function. Do I really need it, or do I just unreasonably want it?

If you don't use your phone, just save the money and get an iPod touch. Same stuff, no monthly plan. :D

All my school stuff is on the iPad, though. :tongue_smilie:

I use my iPhone for a ridiculous number of things.

Walking tour of Charleston? Check.

Check the surf report and water temp at my favorite beach? Check.

Need to find a seafood restaurant in an unfamiliar town? Check.

Download a Disney short to entertain the toddler sitting by me at a function? Magic.

Eldest calls while out with friends and needs money for a movie? I can transfer it to her card while I'm out.

Finding the nearest Starbucks while driving cross country and in need of caffeine? Easy.

A need to find an open drugstore in Williamsburg, VA while at a writing conference? No problem.

Buy movie tickets, act as a metronome, order that book on B&N while driving over there, order pizza before you leave soccer practice, see if that storm is going to hit us while at the park...

It is amazing.

I was just going to post all the stuff I do. This sums a lot of it up! I also use mine for the calendar. It reminds me a week before birthdays. Ten minutes before I have to be at karate. Etc. and, because of the cloud, all ofthese alerts are sent to all of my apple devices.

I also love that it has replaced my camera and iPod! It is multiple devices in on3n

Don't forget the flashlight app!!!!

I was recently talked into an iPhone. If it had more memory it would replace my iTouch and cell phone in one fell swoop. When I get the money I will buy one with more memory.

I like it for the game of FourSquare. I can check into so many more places now! Looking at the weather for roads ahead is also really nice when living in Minnesota. I can also entertain myself with Angry Birds when waiting for my doctor.

I have never been into electronics, but someone showed me a bunch of apps for school. Now, I'm jonesing for an IPhone. I don't text and use my phone mainly for the calendar function. Do I really need it, or do I just unreasonably want it?

Nope.. you don't need it... you need an iPad... which I'm getting before the next school year!! :)