Menu

What would you say ...

I have to tell you, my husband did just that for me last Valentine's Day! Nope, I'm not kidding. I've got one named after me...well, my blog! Its name is "Home's Cool!" I wonder how the little guy's doing!

In my husband's defense, we were leaving for a two plus week Florida vacation (driving) and spending a lot of money on that (we drove down, did Universal Studios, visited family, had a fantastic time) so I did not want any sort of expensive Valentine's Day present...(not that I needed an expensive gift anyway!) and there was also no sense in him buying me something like flowers right before we left...

So, I got a certificate letting me know a roach was named after me.

It was pretty funny, and it was definitely unique!

Edited by NanceXToo
Typo

I would say no, because I hate my name! Could I pick a name I really like instead? I would love to name a Madagascar hissing cockroach something like Guinevere or Melisande. I won't even begin to list names for a boy cockroach because I have too many ideas that I'm not brave enough to use on actual children.

I would also want a date (a REAL date, with no children, lunch someplace romantic afterward, etc!) to see the thing.