Menu

AARGH! biggest loser show vent

We don't have a tv but we do get to see one of our favorite shows online. That happens to be the Biggest Loser. But boy howdy, the DRAMA is just about to make me crazy. Please tell me that every word said by the contestants and the trainers are pre-written and not because they are so very dramatic, mean, stuck up, dysfunctional, etc. We are nearing the point of writing them off our list but I hate to do that but at the same time the drama is sickening! Anyone else feel this way?

Conda is making me crazy. She's just a brat. I'm hoping she goes soon. I think that the drama should die down pretty soon.

Oh, and BOB! He's such a spoiled brat and a poor loser. It's like he's more concerned with his team winning than them actually being successful individuals losing weight. Even though I'm annoyed, I'm going to keep watching.

I quit watching a couple of seasons ago. I love to see the challenges, and I love to see the before and after pictures, but I can't handle the drama.

I even felt like the trainers were getting more dramatic as well - when it first started they were not as involved - only in the workout part, am I imagining that?

Conda is making me crazy. She's just a brat. I'm hoping she goes soon. I think that the drama should die down pretty soon.

Oh, and BOB! He's such a spoiled brat and a poor loser. It's like he's more concerned with his team winning than them actually being successful individuals losing weight. Even though I'm annoyed, I'm going to keep watching.

I can. not. stand. Conda! I think it's weird though that she didn't get any votes. I almost wonder if she's much, much better IRL and they set it up to maker her look really bad.

Bob bugs.

I'm not impressed with this season either. I think the producers and even Bob have let their heads get too big! The drama is driving me nuts to the point that all I wanted to watch last episode was the very end just to see who was going home. Yeah, every week I hope Conda gets to be the one....but not so far. BL has been a real favorite of my dh's and mine, that is up to this season.

We sure hope this isn't the way it's going to continue!

Blessings,

Lucinda

I stopped watching because of all the freaking product placement. Do I really need to see Bob extol the wonders of a ZIPLOC BAGGIE?!?!?!:angry: It's bad enough when they do it on Bones and Castle. Why must the actual show have commercials now; why not just leave it during the commercials?!?!?!

I think that was the worst season, of the seasons I've seen.

I thought the season before the current one was really nice though. Not much drama, the contestants were really supportive of each other and classy about things.

Good to know! I love the show and it's on Netflix streaming. I'd love to get some inspiration to lose some weight!

We watch on the computer, too.

Kim and Conda have been making us all so ill that halfway through this week's episode my dc decided to stop watching Biggest Loser altogether.

I was amazed because this is the only TV show they watch online (except when "Chopped" episodes air half the year). They've watched for several seasons now, but this season is awful.

And half the words are bleeped, too!

I stopped watching because of all the freaking product placement. Do I really need to see Bob extol the wonders of a ZIPLOC BAGGIE?!?!?!:angry: It's bad enough when they do it on Bones and Castle. Why must the actual show have commercials now; why not just leave it during the commercials?!?!?!

Two reasons... DVR/Hulu. People are zipping through the commercials, or watching downloaded versions without them.

I only watch the last 45 minutes or so, while everyone is weighing in. That's the only part I'm interested in. Works great! You get to see the transformation and hear the tail end of the drama without really having to sit through all of it.

I love, love, love my DVR! I love fast forwarding through stuff. :)

I can. not. stand. Conda! I think it's weird though that she didn't get any votes. I almost wonder if she's much, much better IRL and they set it up to maker her look really bad.

Bob bugs.

My thoughts too. I also have noticed that the contestants don't seem to be dropping big numbers like they used to. Am I imagining that?