Menu

What is the best internet & virus protection for the computer?

I bought over $100 worth of AVG protection last year and I was very happy with it although I did not realize I was only buying a one year plan since I bought the actual cd's from a store. Now my AVG has expired.

I am not really in the position to pay another $100 at the moment. Are there any other options that are reliable? I was using Norton before I purchased the AVG but my computer was hacked and it was the end of that computer. When I purchased my new computer, I bought the AVG.

Ideas?

I bought over $100 worth of AVG protection last year and I was very happy with it although I did not realize I was only buying a one year plan since I bought the actual cd's from a store. Now my AVG has expired.

I am not really in the position to pay another $100 at the moment. Are there any other options that are reliable? I was using Norton before I purchased the AVG but my computer was hacked and it was the end of that computer. When I purchased my new computer, I bought the AVG.

Ideas?

I use the AVG free version and I've never had a problem. My mom has always used it too..never a problem.