Menu

Bored bored bored

One year, when we had first moved here, I asked Dh about getting a better TV. He bought me one for my birthday. (I really didn't want it for my b-day as it was for the whole family, but whatever.....)

Anyway, he lugged that 200 pound thing into the house, set it up, and promptly watched an action movie on it.

Happy Birthday to me! :glare::glare::glare:

:D

Relax.

ds11 is playing with everything. dd12 is baking cookies. dd11 is downstairs with her karoake machine singing her heart out (i'm sure you can here here wherever you are).

I am icing my knee (I hurt it on Friday) and enjoying the down time. At least you have friends here to keep you company.

That is what my 2 older are doing. We gave one an 8GB iPhone (his first cell phone) and the other an 8GB iPod. I may regret giving them those. My younger 3 are all sick and watching a new DVD. My dh is installing my new door handles (the last ones to match the house. :)). I am zoning here. Not too bad of a day.

Edited by Guest

I am desperately trying to stay awake, as we are going over to a friend's home after while. I was up until 1 this morning and back up at 6. DH, who got a full night of sleep, is snoring away on the couch. DS is reading the manual that came with an electronics kit. I'm bored, too. I'm thinking about curling up with my new WWS. :D

DS17 stayed at the church to hang out with his friends.

DD5 is watching a movie from her bio-dad

DD13 is asleep--she is sick

DH is calling his friends and family

I am cleaning out ds17s old closet. It is the things he didn't want to take to his new room so I am going through them to see if there is anything that shouldn't be thrown away (of course there is).