Menu

Survivor? Anyone?

I haven't seen any threads about it so far this season. Since I only have a computer, I have to watch it the day after on CBS' website. I love it this season! I love that Ozzy can kick butt on Redemption Island after he got voted off for getting too close to a girl... again. I love the cast of characters, except for poor Russell's cousin. He's confused.

Anyone else watching? :D

I think the Little Hans is a recovering addict or something. He appears to be really fighting some internal demons.

It is a good season. I actually love Coach, but weird people are my favorite.

You know, I agree with "Little Hans." He does seem to be fighting with who he really is versus who he thinks he should be. All that junk with Mikayla (poor girl) makes him look unstable.

Entertainment-wise, Coach is great!

I have met people like him before. They are odd and creepy at the same time

:lol: He's someone it would be interesting to meet IRL just to see what he's really like.

I must have a skewed view of my age because all the people who are 40+ on that show seem really, really old. Sigh....

I didn't know you could watch it online! We gave up cable years ago and that was one of my favorite shows. I will definitely be checking that out. Thanks!

If you stay up really late, you can watch it Wednesday night; otherwise, it's Thursday morning during my coffee time. :D

I really want Cochran to win, he's such a strange little guy... can't figure him out.

Not going to happen. He's got to go up against Ozzy on Redemption Island. Poor guy doesn't have a chance! :)

I truly think Brandon *is* unstable. I am glad that I am not stuck on an island with him.

:iagree:

Ah, this will be on my mind next week! LOL I'm sure you're right but in my underdog way I will be rooting for my little weasel man! LOL

I will be cheering for him, too; but unless they create an amazing brainiac challenge, it's just not in the cards. I'm very impressed with Ozzy because no matter the challenge, he seems to be extremely focused and calm. It would be very hard to beat him.

Just in case.... Go Cochran! :)

Love, love, love Survivor. It is actually dh's and my "show" that we watch together each week.

I actually love Coach...and Ozzy. I find myself rooting for both of them. I also like Cochran (he's smart) and I agree about Little Hans. He just seems like he has something else going on.

And to the PP who posted about age...I totally agree! I'm watching the show and find myself relating to the younger people. Then when I force myself to think about it, I realize that I am closer in age to the oldies. :tongue_smilie:

I'm rooting for Cochrane...I really think he got a raw deal from his original tribe. I know it's a long shot at this point...even if he hadn't been voted out the last episode, the jury is full of his jaded tribemates.

Ozzy is so annoying. I liked him the first season he was on, but now he is just WAY too full of himself.

I don't know what happened with Coach...on previous seasons he was the one everybody made fun of, and now he's some sort of mastermind that nobody even thinks to vote off? I agree with PP...he's definitely creepy!

I usually find myself rooting for the underdogs on Survivor (though I have to admit, I was a huge Russell fan!).

Funnily enough, I like Ozzy less than I liked him on previous seasons he was in (though of course I can't help admiring how well he plays), and I like Coach more than I liked him on his previous seasons. Brandon is rather unbalanced! He needs therapy or sonething! Cochran is so quirky it's hard not to like him. Nobody else really leaves an impression- that one other older guy, I can't even remember his name!

I was a huge fan of Dawn...so sad she is off now :( I hope Ozzy comes back and wins...but I think it will end up Coach at the end because no one is willing to do anything big in this game.

I'm not so sure that Coach has this in the bag. While Ozzy is on Redemption, he's spending time with others who come one or two at a time, and he has the opportunity to persuade them to like him. Plus, he's the one people lose to right before they leave- and people sometimes feel if THEY can't win then they want the person who beat them to win....kind of like, well, I would have won, but at least I was beaten by the guy who did win.

Having said that, this is Survivor, and the person I THINK should win rarely does.

Having said that, this is Survivor, and the person I THINK should win rarely does.

Same here. I think it's the editing. You'll see people plotting this way, talking about how someone else did nothing at camp, etc., then they all go the other direction. I'm wondering if the editors won an Emmy? :)

I think my vote goes to Coach. I have not seen the other season(s?) with Ozzy before, but I don't care for him at all. I originally thought I might like Sophie, but the last few weeks I haven't as much.

As Cochran pointed out last night, there is a very clear pecking order on the other tribe (at least to an outsider). As much many seasons as I have watched you always hear "we will get to the final X number and then it is do what is best for you." People think this will eliminate hurt feelings, but it never does. They still get ticked off as the pecking order comes to head. Cochran doesn't stand a chance if he makes it to the finals. Ozzy still might be able to pull it off if he gets there.

I watch it online. I am really enjoying this season.

I like coach more this time than the last couple times.

Little Hans is one messed up dude- he needs some counseling.

Ozzy was made for redemption island. He's gaining weight out there, with none of the mental stress.

Cochran is a wus. Good for him getting on the show, and doing something instead of sitting on his couch forever- I hope he learns something.

I like that there's not a "pretty girl pack" this time. The girls who are left are workers or nerds.

I think Coach or Ozzy will win.

Same here. I think it's the editing. You'll see people plotting this way, talking about how someone else did nothing at camp, etc., then they all go the other direction. I'm wondering if the editors won an Emmy? :)

:iagree:

The time I really noticed this was the first season with Sugar. She seemed like such a lovable person to me, and I thought for sure she would win, but it turned out everyone was really annoyed by her. Then when she came back a few seasons later, she really *was* annoying. It's all in the way they edit it.