Menu

Documentary "Overruled"

I hope I haven't caused any offense. I just wanted to share for those who would find it worthwhile. As I stated in the first post, it is not an unbiased film. Sorry if I've offended anyone. It wasn't my intent to be controversial or persuade anyone--just to share with others who have a similar mindset.

ETA: I would be happy to delete the original post if it is causing offense--just let me know.

Does this mean that it is offensive and you'd like it to be removed? If so, just say the word! As I said before, I will happily delete the original post. Peace on this board is my priority.

No not at all, I found it most interesting.

One would be very thin skinned to take offense in this.

This is a worthy topic of discussion and of great relevance to all homeschoolers.

It should not be derailed, and sadly despite any accusation of bias I suspect that the vignettes are probably factual, that should scare all homeschoolers.

I would like to hear the counterargument because it does seem that parental rights are under assault.